"Is This For Real"

My photo
Oregon, United States
Hi, I'm vanessajean and I am currently experimenting with social networking so I thought it would be fun to have my own blog. You run into alot of information on the internet and some of it is off the hook so I thought that I would blog some of it for entertainment and stone cold reality. I'm a single mother of two wonderful teenagers,right now they are with there dad, we kinda just share them,I don't believe that legalities are necasary when it comes to kinds unless theres a threat and my kinds are perfectly happy with the situation so we just share no schedules just love and time. Please feel free to comment on any of the posts I have thats what there for (LOL)

Saturday, January 15, 2011

Angels Umong Us's Photos - My Angels

Angels Umong Us's Photos - My Angels

1 comment: